The Innovation & Entrepreneurship Center presents Black Entrepreneurship Week, a full week of thought-provoking talks, panels, and community-building events that spur innovation and promote entrepreneurship.
Join us for a panel discussion where you will hear the secrets for growth and success from growth and success from local entrepreneurs and small business owners and community leaders.
- Danya Perry, Manager of Equitable Economic Development, Wake County Economic Development
- Brandon McEachern, Co-Founder of Broccoli City
- Jonathan Hayes, Reward Stock
- Donald Thompson, Walk West
- Brian Burnette, Founder/Exec Clothier, Glenwood South Tailors + Alterations
Registration opens at 9:30 am in the Oak Forest Ballroom. Coffee and refreshments will be provided.
For more information, please contact Angela Milton at email@example.com or at 919.355.4915.