Wednesday, September 18 - Lady Boss: Women in Entrepreneurship Panel
Successful entrepreneurs are usually inspired by other successful entrepreneurs. Think there aren’t enough inspiring women entrepreneurs? Well, the Lady Boss is taking the world by storm and setting an example for the next generation of entrepreneurs and thought leaders. Join us as an amazing panel of Lady Bosses take the stage and share their secrets, strategies, and valuable lessons for success.
- Germaine McIver-Cherry. Director of the Innovation & Entrepreneurship Center
- Mia Lamotte, Image Consultant
- Angella Frasier, Beauty Consultant
- Kim Coles, Actress / Comedian/ Entrepreneur
- Georgia Tardy, Artist & Entrepreneur of Georgia Tardy Art
Registration opens at 9:30 am on the Main Meeting Level Rm. 302BC. Coffee and refreshments will be provided.
For more information, please contact Angela Milton at 919.355.4915 or firstname.lastname@example.org.