AN ENTREPRENEURIAL MINDSET FOR SUCCESS
An entrepreneurial mindset is a framework for thinking and acting
that can empower anyone to succeed, no matter their chosen path.
Inspired by the life story of Pulitzer nominee Clifton Taulbert and
the life-changing in influence of an unlikely entrepreneur, the Ice
House Entrepreneurship Program is an experiential, problem-based
learning program designed to empower learners by exposing them
to entrepreneurial thinking while immersing them in entrepreneurial
experiences that will enable them to develop entrepreneurial skills.
Participants who complete this course will learn to:
- Identify and evaluate opportunities that others overlook
- Transform a simple idea into a sustainable success
- Embrace an entrepreneurial mindset as a life-skill
- Identify and overcome self-limiting beliefs
- Interact with local entrepreneurs for critical guidance
Meets at Raleigh Pathways Center from 9am to Noon each day from July 8th through July 12th. Lunch is inlcuded at no cost to the participants.