Wednesday, September 19 - Marketing Insights w/ Kim Coles: Perfecting Your Brand
This workshop in marketing will focus on and provide insight to perfecting your brand.
Everyone has a personal brand. And for many entrepreneurs/small business owners, you are also your company’s brand. How your brand shows up is the key to whether or not people want to do business with you! This workshop will help you understand the key components of your personal/professional brand, plus ways to communicate who you are and the value you bring.
Learn how to effectively represent both you and your company while talking to potential clients, investors, employers and the community.
Discussion Points/Key Takeaways:
- What differentiates you from the rest
- Key unique strengths and brand “words”
- Impactful “present” presence & the power of positive first impressions
- Consistent and impressive online presence
- Strategies for promoting your brand and understanding the importance of knowing your audience
- Communicating your story – your personal (or business) pitch
- Getting out there – effective networking techniques
Registration opens at 9:30 am in the Main Meeting Level Rm. 302BC. Coffee & refreshments will be provided.
For more information, please contact Angela Milton at 919.355.4915 or firstname.lastname@example.org.