The Tory Burch Foundation Capital Program
The Tory Burch Foundation and Bank of America created the Tory Burch Capital Program to help women entrepreneurs access affordable loans and mentoring.
This program connects women business owners to affordable loans through community lenders like Carolina Small Business Development Fund. In addition to loans, business owners can receive added support, like business plan development and financial counseling. The program is designed for women entrepreneurs with a sustainable business, a satisfactory credit rating, a passion for growth and who have been in business for at least two years. Please note that the Capital Program can only accommodate loans to businesses that are already operating and generating revenue
- Be located in North Carolina
- Be owned at least 51% by a woman
- Be in operation and generating revenue for 2 years
- Have satisfactory credit rating
- Loan amounts from $5,000 – $50,000.
- The loan must be used for working capital, business acquisition, equipment, tenant improvements, debt refinance, and/or inventory.