What we Offer
Up to $250,000 for all types of businesses in a wide range of industries
- Flexible terms to meet your needs
Rates typically between 8% and 12%
- Personalized assistance
Guidance to help grow your business and achieve success
Carolina Small Business is a statewide nonprofit and Community Development Financial Institution (CDFI). We lend to start-ups and existing businesses across the state, with emphasis on businesses that have difficulty accessing financing through traditional lending sources. Learn more about our core loan products.Our Products
How to Apply
- Gather your information
Before applying for a loan, make sure you compile all the documents you will need to submit with your application. You will be asked to upload the following documents while completing the application: personal and federal tax returns, financial statements, business plan, and resumes of key management.
- Complete our online application
Follow the instructions and be sure to upload all additional documents.
- You will receive confirmation that your loan application was submitted.
- If additional information is needed, a loan officer will contact you.
- Our team will review your application and will contact you to let you know if you have been approved for a loan.
- If you applied for a loan below $50,000, you should receive a decision within 10 business days.
- If you applied for a loan above $50,000, you should receive a decision within 15 business days.