How to Apply
Required documentation for the application will include the following documents:
- Copy of personal federal tax returns of most recent 3 years. Please submit for each principal. If applying for a microloan ($50,000 or less) only submit 1 year
- Copy of business federal tax returns of most recent 3 years. Please submit for each principal. If applying for a Microloan ($50,000 or less) only submit 1 year.
- Profit & Loss Statement covering this calendar year through the most recent full month and an accompanying Balance Sheet
- Resume(s) of key management
- Business Cash Flow Projections (covering the next 12-months of operations for existing businesses or the first year of operations for start-ups). Use of this template is not required. Projections in a different format are acceptable.
If you do not include all of these documents, your application will be incomplete. You will receive an email detailing which documents are still needed.
We are in the process of updating our online application. During this process, you may experience issues with the online application.
We recommend you complete the Paper Application (fillable-pdf) but you have the option to complete the Online Application, if that is your preference. (You do not have to do both).
- Complete the Online Application by using the icon link below
Please complete and submit the online application, following the icon link below.
“Thanks to Carolina Small Business, I have the resources I need to grow my business and I am comfortable knowing I have a resource helping me. Carolina Small Business is a part of my journey and challenges me to build my weak areas and helps me to build my account finances. ” - Jimmy Price, A Step Above Cleaning Service