How to Apply
- Please complete and submit the online application (below).
- Within the online application, you will be asked to upload several documents including:
- Copy of personal federal tax returns of most recent 3 years. Please submit for each principal. If applying for a microloan ($50,000 or less) only submit 1 year
- Copy of business federal tax returns of most recent 3 years. Please submit for each principal. If applying for a microloan ($50,000 or less) only submit 1 year.
- Profit & Loss Statement covering this calendar year through the most recent full month and an accompanying Balance Sheet
- Resume(s) of key management
- Business Cash Flow Projections (covering the next 12-months of operations for existing businesses or the first year of operations for start-ups). Use of this template is not required. Projections in a different format are acceptable.
If you do not include all of these documents, your application will be incomplete. You will receive an email detailing which documents are still needed.
“Thanks to Carolina Small Business, I have the resources I need to grow my business and I am comfortable knowing I have a resource helping me. Carolina Small Business is a part of my journey and challenges me to build my weak areas and helps me to build my account finances. ” - Jimmy Price, A Step Above Cleaning Service