The Innovator’s Journey (InJ) Program is a statewide learning program offered virtually and in-person, that allows you to navigate through a standard workflow and helps small businesses gain access to capital and contract opportunities to grow their businesses by providing entrepreneurial education and training opportunities.
The Innovator’s Journey Program is commonly held at various locations across North Carolina:
- Elizabeth City State University
- A&T University
- Shaw University
- Johnson C. Smith University
- Fayetteville State University
Applicants must attend 3-6 weeks (once or twice weekly) of a 2-hour entrepreneurial training course at the location they’ve selected to apply for. This program is provided free of charge to all InJ Program participants.
What you’ll be walking away with:
- Reduced time to communicate needs. For example, when going to a business coach, you will be better prepared and maximize your time with them after this training.
- Reduced time to communicate entrepreneurial intentions and the opportunity to pitch your business to large corporations upon completion of the program.
- You will have more clarity about your business, learn a common language, navigate through an established journey, and will ultimately walk away with a portfolio of completed canvases.
- You’re using a trusted framework. This model has been used many times and has proven to be successful. It’s a model that is scalable and replicable and now you have access to benefit from what many other entrepreneurs have found tremendous value in.