Do you want to connect with large suppliers in order to grow your business? The Innovator’s Journey (InJ) Program is a statewide learning program offered virtually, that allows you to navigate through a standard workflow and helps small businesses gain access to capital and contract opportunities to grow their businesses by providing entrepreneurial education and training opportunities.
Due to the impact of COVID-19, the INJ Program will only be held online and the culminating events for INJ have been postponed until further notice.
The applications for JCSU and FSU are NOW OPEN!
The Innovator’s Journey Program will be held at various locations across North Carolina (listed below):
- Johnson C. Smith University – The application deadline is March 24. 2020. Apply Here.
- Fayetteville State University – The application deadline is April 8, 2020. Apply Here.
Applicants must attend 6 weeks (once weekly) of a 2-hour entrepreneurial training course at the location they’ve selected to apply for. This program is being provided free of charge to all InJ Program participants.
Details & more information on classes held per location:
- Johnson C. Smith University (Virtual training): Each class will be conducted virtually on Wednesdays from 4:00 pm until 6:30 pm online. The program will begin on April 8. Participants will have the opportunity in the culminating event, TBD.
- Fayetteville State University (Virtual training): Each class will be held on Wednesdays from 5:30 pm until 7:30 pm OR 6:00 pm until 8:00 pm online. The program will begin on April 22nd through May 20th. Participants will have the opportunity in the culminating event, TBD.
What you’ll be walking away with:
- Reduced time to communicate needs. For example, when going to a business coach, you will be better prepared and maximize your time with them after this training.
- Reduced time to communicate entrepreneurial intentions and the opportunity to pitch your business to large corporations upon completion of the program.
- You will have more clarity about your business, learn a common language, navigate through an established journey and will ultimately walk away with a portfolio of completed canvases.
- You’re using a trusted framework. This model has been used many times and has proven to be successful. It’s a model that is scalable and replicable and now you have access to benefit from what many other entrepreneurs have found tremendous value in.