Do you want to connect with large suppliers in order to grow your business? The Innovator’s Journey (InJ) Program is a statewide learning program in person and online, that allows you to navigate through a standard workflow and helps small businesses gain access to capital and contract opportunities to grow their businesses by providing entrepreneurial education and training opportunities.
The application for the Innovation & Entrepreneurship Center – Shaw University in Downtown Raleigh is NOW OPEN.
The application deadline is February 9, 2020! Apply here!
The Innovator’s Journey Program will be held at various locations across North Carolina (listed below):
- Innovation & Entrepreneurship Center – Shaw University in Downtown Raleigh – The application deadline is February 9, 2020. Apply Here
- Johnson C. Smith University – Application opens on 2/17/2020
- Livingstone University – Application opens soon.
- A&T University – Application opens soon.
Applicants must attend 6 weeks (once weekly) of a 2-hour entrepreneurial training course at the location they’ve selected to apply for. This program is being provided free of charge to all InJ Program participants.
Details & more information on classes held per location:
- Innovation & Entrepreneurship Center – Shaw University in Downtown Raleigh: Each class will be held on Tuesday evenings from 6:30p-8:30p in Yancy Room 234. The program will begin on March 3rd. Participants will have the opportunity to participate in a pitch prep session and culminating pitch event with various large corporations looking for diverse suppliers and various lenders during the week of April 14th (TBD).
- Johnson C. Smith University: Each class will be held on Wednesdays from 4p-6:30p. on the campus of Johnson C. Smith University. The program will begin on April 8th . Participants will have the opportunity to participate in the culminating pitch event with various large corporations looking for diverse suppliers and various lenders on May 20th. *THE APPLICATION OPENS on 2/17/19.
- Livingstone University: More info coming soon.
- A&T University: More info coming soon
What you’ll be walking away with:
- Reduced time to communicate needs. For example, when going to a business coach, you will be better prepared and maximize your time with them after this training.
- Reduced time to communicate entrepreneurial intentions and the opportunity to pitch your business to large corporations upon completion of the program.
- You will have more clarity about your business, learn a common language, navigate through an established journey and will ultimately walk away with a portfolio of completed canvases.
- You’re using a trusted framework. This model has been used many times and has proven to be successful. It’s a model that is scalable and replicable and now you have access to benefit from what many other entrepreneurs have found tremendous value in.